just so we’re clear, i use
as gender-neutral and affectionate names
don’t forget son
What am I forgetting dad
You have forgotten who you are, and so forgotten me.
brb drowning myself in the toilet
I once had a customer ask me how many pieces come in a six piece mozzarella stick. Then another ask me what kind of cheese comes in the mozzarella sticks.
My dad tried saying “sorry to burst your bubble” but couldn’t figure the words out in time so he just said “sorry to crack your eggs”
I just want someone who won’t get annoyed when I text them six times or in all caps. Someone I can go on long drives with and can sing along to the radio with. Someone I can eat pizza with at 2am and kiss at 6pm. Someone who chooses me everyday and never thinks twice about it.
how much do islands cost i want one
Less than a college education
what the fuck
GOD DAMN IT I COULD’VE BOUGHT AN ISLAND
do you ever just realise you’re almost an adult and you have no money
iampox: Ten pictures that will make you love advertising
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.